Monday, May 27, 2013

Pyrex this Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day!


I can't help but get emotional when I really start thinking about the importance behind this day.  I'll spare you all of that and say Thank You to those who served our country.   Today is dedicated to Pfc. Devin Grella.

We are getting ready to head over to my parent's house for a cookout and I'm so excited!  I don't get to see my family nearly enough.  Plus, I'm trying to cherish all of my precious time with all of my friends and family.   I baked some Chocolate Chunk Cookies with walnuts for the festivities!


404 from the Daisy Orange- Yellow Mixing Bowls
My 404 4qt  Daisy mixing bowl works perfect with my hand-mixer.   I use a melon scooper to easily scoop and size out my cookies. 

 503 Daisy Refrigerator Dish with the finished product

The cookies were delicious with the freshly ground walnuts.  I had to take a few out to put the lid on them, but this refrigerator dish is perfect for traveling with these delicious treats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment