Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sunflowers

The more into vintage Pyrex I get, the more of my loved ones join in on the fun.  A few weeks ago our awesome neighbors/friends acquired 3/4 of the Butterprint Cinderella mixing bowls set.  I had an extra 444, so I shared the love and gave it to them to complete their set.  Check out her awesome capture of this beautiful set here.

My mother has also joined in on the fun of collecting vintage Pyrex.  She was on an excursion with a few of her girlfriends last week and she picked me up these fabulous Sunflower casseroles.  


They go perfectly with my Daisy Orange-Yellow mixing bowl set!
Daisy, Orange, Yellow, Mixing bowls, fridgies, refrigerator dish, sunflowers, casseroles, pyrex, vintage pyrex, pyrex love, more pyrex please
Sunflower Casseroles,  Daisy Orange- Yellow mixing bowls, Daisy Orange-Yellow Refrigerator Set

mixing bowls, daisy, daisy orange-yellow, orange, yellow, pyrex, vintage, vintage pyrex, pyrex love
Daisy Orange-Yellow Mixing Bowls

I tried getting out my DSLR this morning to truly capture all of their beauty, but I'm having trouble getting it to read SD cards, so it will be a little while before any high quality images are uploaded.  

Not only did my mom pick up those Sunflower Casseroles for me, but she also splurged on a Primary Mixing bowl set for herself.   She is pretty excited about rediscovering the practicality of this set and the beauty it brings into her kitchen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment